- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: December 2013 Ipsy Review

Monday, January 6, 2014

December 2013 Ipsy Review


December was so busy, and went by so quickly that I just remembered I had to review my December Ipsy Bag. I don't know how I could have forgotten about this bag, as it is pretty amazing! It came complete with 4 full size products, and a trial size eyeshadow palette, that came with three full size eye shadows. My bag also came with a replacement bronzer from the November bag. Overall, I am super impressed with the contents of Decembers bag, and I was excited to see a variety of products from both brands I love, and brands new to me. The value of this months bag also far exceeded the cost in which I paid. The value of the products came to $59.19. Ipsy continues to impress me and provide me with new and exciting products to try, so I will be staying subscribed into the new year.

If you are interested in signing up for your own Ipsy Bag, you can do so by clicking here. Ipsy costs $10USD or $14.95CDN per month.

Mirabella Eye Blender

Value: $27
"This fluffy eye blender brush perfectly fuses eyeshadow to create a naturally sculpted eye. Tapered domed shape provides flawless and easy application. Mirabella hand sculpted brushes are made with the finest quality materials and feature exclusive brushed aluminium ferrules and handles."

Pop Beauty Naturally Bare Eyeshadow Trio

Value: $7.20
"This palette of bare pigments adds definition and intensity to lids, creating a broad range of shadow looks that complement all eye colours. From light bare to midnight bronze, these hues blend smoothly onto the lid, adding a veil of silky luster that will outlive the day or night!"

Be A Bombshell One Stick in Flustered

Value: $16
"An all-in-one multiple stick with a smooth texture. Apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of colour anywhere! Apply as you would regular eyeshadow, blush, or lip gloss."

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Hermes

Value: $4
"The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated colour and it resists wear and smudging. It's your go-to lipstick."

NICKA K Nail Polish in Classic Taupe

Value: $4.99
"Our new and improved professional DBP, Toulene and added formaldehyde free lacquer easily glides onto nails for a picture perfect polished finish. Specially formulated to be applied minimal effort while offering smooth, even coverage. Our long wearing, vibrant NICKA K New York Nail colours are available in 44 variations."

No comments:

Post a Comment